Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sketch #219

Hello everyone!! 
Welcome back to new weeks with awesome sketches! 
I hope everyone has had a lovely summer..
We have a fantastic sketch to share with you today.. Let's check out this weeks sketch made by the fabulous



Lisa: I rotated and flipped the sketch

Laetitia: I followed the sketch

Nabon: I flipped the sketch and used one photo instead of two.

Carrin: I flipped the sketch.

Linda Ø: I turned the sketch to the left this time. 

Brit: I turned the sketch upside down. 

Louise: I followed the sketch "loosely" :) 

Arnlaug: I flipped the sketch and rotated the photos :) 

Maria: I tried to follow the sketch

Broggis: I followed the sketch.


This weeks RAK


We hope you want to play along with us on this weeks sketch! It's time to get cracking!! :) 

No comments: