Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Three from Sketch #214

Oh goodness, what can I say?  You all are amazing and I had a blast visiting blogs this week.  The creations made for Sketch 214 were outstanding, everyone's takes were all so unique and beautiful - I wish I could pick each of one of you for a different reason!!  

I can only choose three though so here they are:

The winner for this week, and recipient of the RAK, is Puccarina.  She has created an adorable LO full of whimsy details! I really loved all the bright colors with the contrast of black stamping, doodling, and splattering.  The torn paper with pattern behind is cool too.  The photo is super sweet - its her when she was a little girl!!

Congratulations Puccarina!!  Send us your mailing info and you will get some happy mail!!

The next page that caught my eye is by Victoria (Tory25).  She has created a beautiful LO with a gorgeous background - I just love that drip of turquoise!  All the bits and pieces on the page are wonderful to look at and when you go to her blog you are pleasantly surprised to find out this is an interactive LO where the photo opens up to reveal flaps of more photos and journaling!!  Very cool indeed! 

And the next one is by Eudokia.  She has made a delightful page by rotating the sketch.  I must say this one made me smile a lot!!  The photo is so adorable!  The glittery, messy background rocks with all those bits of papers and triangles added in.  The doodled title is cool addition and so are the circus bikes.  Such a great baby page!!

Congratulations to all the Top Three!!! :D

Here is what the winner this week will receive:


Thanks again to everyone that played along this week.  Will be looking forward to seeing what you create for Sketch #215!!





No comments: